October 2, 2011

Friday (I mean Sunday) Quick 5

Wow, has life ever been busy!  I am so thankful to have such fun, blessed days! 

1.  Fall.  It's here, officially.  We have had the most GLORIOUS days.  The leaves are changing and everything is crisp and beautiful!  I made my first pot of chili this weekend, and Avery and I also made Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins.  DELISH!




2.  School.  We are plugging away.  There is never enough time in the day to accomplish everything I wish to accomplish but, still, we are making progress and having fun.





3.  New friends.  We recently started attending a new church, and we are so happy for new friendships!  We enjoyed going here on a field trip with our new friends on Friday.  It was a great day!

4.  Nash.  Nash is leaving us in six days.  We have found it extremely difficult to train a deaf dog.  We simply do not have the time or the patience.   He tends to drive us all bonkers.  And, he does damage.  Much damage.

His new dog bed



A corner of the stair



The buffet in the dining room



Hole in screen door

5.  Adoption.  We think we are ready to pursue it.  We will be applying for a homestudy soon.  Praying God's will be done!

No comments:

Post a Comment