We have had a very fun and busy summer! I know I say this every summer, but it really did just fly by. I blinked and it was suddenly time to get ready for back to school! My goal is to post on a more regular basis around here. I'll start by posting some of my favorite pics of summer!
| I-Cubs in June |
| The gang at Worlds of Fun! |
| My little thrill seekers! |
| Love my boy! |
| Michigan or bust! |
| Getting ready for a nice walk! |
| Croquet in Gma's yard |
| My main squeeze! |
| Cranbrook Art Institute |
| Beautiful summer sky on our way home from Michigan |
| Tennis |
| 4th of July smores! |
| Matisse was even in the spirit! |
| Ready to ride in the parade! |
| Hanging out |
| She loves her Gpa Jim! |
| Fun at our friends' pool |
| An evening bike ride to Weatherby Lake |
| My guy |
| Seton's visit |
| Little boy toes |
| Worlds of Fun |
| Candy from Chip's at Crown Center |
| Watching Avery at swimming lessons |
| Swimming lessons |
| Rockin' her new aviators |
| Cool chicks |
| Piano continued through the summer |
| The girls before church |
| The guys before church |
| VBS |
| Cameron headed up to Iowa |
| A little back to school shopping |
| RELAXATION |
| A bridal shower for Bea! |
| Bday lunch for Gpa Jim |
| Icecream! |
| And balloons! |
| And art projects! |
| And puppy love! |
| A night at the track |
| Love my girl! |
| Ed and his friend brewing beer |
| Our last trip of the summer to the pool |
No comments:
Post a Comment