It's that time of year again! Oh, how I love it! I love creating warm and happy memories for my kids. This morning, I heard the sweetest giggle as Avery discovered that our elf, Clayton, had been rather busy during the night...
It will be fun to see what other mischief Clayton gets himself into this month. Stay tuned for that!
Avery and I are also preparing to host our third Christmas tea. We sent out the invitations today! We always enjoy welcoming people into our home for a little holiday fun!
Here are some pictures of our Christmas decorating:
Everything looks lovely! Want to come decorate my house? We just got back from Denver about an hour ago, so my house is full of suit cases and dirty laundry instead of Christmas cheer. : )
ReplyDeleteIf you need some more elf ideas, this blogger has some darling pictures:
http://timelessandtreasured.blogspot.com/2012/11/more-christopher-elf.html
I've been thinking about you and would love to get together again soon. I'll try to shoot you an email in a day or two.